We changed our flights to Southwest and saved $50 off the trip price. And your bags will be flying for free!! Even more savings!!
We planned this trip to be a warm up for the "big" trips in early 2015. If you have never been to Taos, this is the perfect opportunity at a fantastic price. No lift lines, steep white-knuckle terrain, steeps, chutes, and plenty of groomers too - there is something for everyone, including an award winning ski school!
* Click this link to go to the Taos Ski Valley
website for more information.
A special perk of this trip is the personal, "red carpet" treatment our trippers will receive from Roger (General Manager of Snakedance) and his family of awesome employees. You ask for it, you will get it, and you will not be disappointed! Included in the trip is a private dinner party at Roger's home, where he and his wife will prepare a wonderful meal for us.
In addition to everything already mentioned, there is also a new lift being built right now to bring you to the TOP of the mountain to some really awesome lines. I went to Taos last year and WALKED UP to where this lift will now take you. I will say that it was a trek with not much oxygen (I'm breathing deep now just thinking about it), but it was well worth the climb. I can't wait to do it again (without the hike), and I hope you'll join me!
We are excited to be able to offer this trip, with everything listed below, at a fantastic price. Please read the details and contact me if you have any questions.
- Roundtrip Air (Orlando to Albuquerque) and all transportation (with a stop in town at a grocery/liquor store)
- Lodging at Snakedance Condominiums (1 and 2 bedroom condos)
- 3 day Lift Ticket ($43 add extra day)
- Welcome Reception
- Cocktail Party
- Ski/Snowboard storage with boot warmers
- Private Dinner Party at our Host Roger's House! <-- this will be the highlight of your trip (aside from awesome snow).... if you have never been to Roger's house..... you just wait.... it's great!!!
- Snakedance Fleece vest
- Discounted lessons (private and group) and ski/snowboard rentals
- $1,035 per person for 2 bedroom/2 bath condo with full kitchen (4 people per condo). These can be configured as king beds in each room or two doubles in each room. So you don't have to be a "couple" to stay in same room together.
- $1,100 per person for 1 bedroom/1 bath condo with full kitchen (2 people per condo). These can be configured as a king bed in the room or two doubles in the room.
Note: Credit card prices via PayPal for the above two options are $1,070 and $1,135 respectively.
If you have your own air, you can pay a land only price. For land only pricing just subtract $350 from the prices above.
RESERVE A SPACE:
To reserve your spot RIGHT NOW click the Register button on the left, or you can download the trip app, fill it out and mail to our PO Box with your check.
PO Box 034107
Indialantic, FL 32903
If you have any questions about anything please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org