Park City, Utah
February 22 - March 1, 2014
The Florida Ski Council has chosen Park City Ski Resort for its February location next year! Those in our club who skied or snowboarded there in 2008 have been itching to go back. This trip promises to be awesome! Park City is located only 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport. It boasts 3,300 acres of skiable terrain spread over 8 peaks and 9 bowls with 116 trails. As if that weren’t enough, we’ll also be skiing at Deer Valley Ski Resort with 2,026 acres and 100 trails and the vast Canyons Ski Resort with 4,000 acres and 182 trails. The average snowfall of this area is close to 400” per year and February is a great time to go. With a fun and plentiful après ski scene and phenomenal skiing, an amazing vacation awaits you at this charming, easy-to-reach ski resort.
Our club will be staying at the adjacent Park Station and Town Pointe condos located just a block from historic Main Street where you’ll find a large variety of shops, restaurants, bars and clubs to choose from during your stay. The Town Lift is one-half block away for easy access to the Park City ski area or we can catch the bus to Deer Valley and Canyons right in front of our condos.
- Pre-trip party
- FSC welcome dinner
- FSC theme party with dinner
- FSC mountain lunch
- FSC NASTAR ski race
- Private club dinner
- Private club happy hour
- 7 nights lodging
- Round trip direct non-stop flights on Delta between Orlando and Salt Lake
- Ground transfers between SLC airport and your lodging with a grocery stop
- Discounted ski rental options
- Discounted lift pass (see options below)
Lift Pass Options:
- Adult 3 of 7 - $189 (2 Park City & 1 Skier’s Choice)
- Adult 4 of 7 – $240 (3 Park City & 1 Skier’s Choice)
- Adult 5 of 7 – $295 (3 Park City & 2 Skier’s Choice)
- Adult 6 of 7 – $354 (3 Park City & 3 Skier’s Choice)
Skier’s choice means each participant can choose which resorts the other tickets are valid at: Canyons, Deer Valley or all ski days at Park City. Resorts need to be indicated in advance when the lift order is collected.
Additional days purchased once onsite are $64 per day for any of the 3 resorts.
Trip Cash Price:
- Park Station: $1585 per person in 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom condo
- Town Pointe: $1699 per person in 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom condo with private hot tub
- Air Credit: $495
- Party only Package: $350
Cash Payment Schedule: (per person)**
- $300 deposit with trip application
- $700 payment due November 8, 2013
- Balance due January 10, 2014
Online: Click the Register button above.
Mail: Send completed trip application and check (payable to Space Coast Ski Club) to:
P.O. Box 361935
Melbourne, FL 32936-1935
For more information contact the Trip Leader(s).
* Cancellation Policy