October 11-24, 2014
Optional Extension to Phuket - Oct 24-27
Our next destination takes you to exotic Thailand. The trip will span different regions to see a variety of temples, villages, performances, local markets, elephants, lions, ruins, palaces and of course, Bangkok! There is even an overnight train. We will venture into the far north to the border of Laos and Burma through mountains, countryside and smaller cities. Between visiting an Orchid Farm to an Opium Museum, you must treat yourself to a famous Thai massage to be rejuvenated along the way. This trip will expand your view of the world while having fun with friends all seeking adventure - just like you!
This Trip Includes:
- Air between MCO/BKK and Return on Delta
- 12 Nights Accommodations in 4 Star Hotels
- English Speaking Guide (Full Time)
- Breakfasts and Dinners, 2 Lunches
- All Sightseeing Tours & Entrance Fees
- All entrance fees to temples, parks, etc.
- All Transportation in private coach
- Night Train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Tips for our guide and bus driver
- All current air taxes and fuel surcharges
- Medical Insurance with $50K accident/sickness
- Club Membership for next year (May 1st)
- Happy Hours and a surprise or two
For a detailed day-to-day itinerary, please email or call Carla or Clair.
Visit these websites to see our hotels.
The Hotels we will stay and Cities we visit
Bangkok - Century Park
Chiang Mai - Le Merdien Chiang Mai
Chiang Rai - Le Merdien Chiang Rai
Sukhothai - Sukhothai Heritage
Ayutthaya - Classic Kameo
$3910 pp double occupancy
$4575 pp single supplement
$1300 due with Trip Application
$1400 due April 1
$1210 due July 1 plus any other expenses
(Single Sup add $665)
Online: Click the Register button above.
Mail: Send completed trip application and check (payable to Space Coast Ski Club) to:
4173 Deerwood Trail
Melbourne, FL 32934
For more information contact the Trip Leader(s).
Co Trip Leaders:
* Cancellation Policy