Come join your fellow Club travelers for a spectacular winter adventure to the legendary Sun Valley Ski area and resort. Sun Valley offers a unique mix of great skiing and a beautiful mountain valley full of dining and shopping opportunities. Come experience the country’s first destination ski lodge as it turns 80 and is re-imagined for a new generation.
Baldy is the big-time ski mountain in Sun Valley. Boasting perfect-pitch vertical from peak to base, Bald Mountain has no flats, no plateaus and nothing but downhill. And with the barely-there lift lines, there’s plenty of time to make as many turns as your legs will allow, usually under a sun that shines for 80 percent of the year. Baldy features runs ranging from expert to beginner, groomers to slalom challenges. FACTS: Summit elevation: 9,150'; Vertical drop: 3,400'; Lifts: 12; Runs: 100; Skiable area: 2,154 acres.
Dollar Mountain, home of the world’s very first chairlift, now has 76 trails and a 22-foot super pipe, along with beginner-friendly slopes, five lifts and 628 feet of vertical on a treeless, sun-kissed face. Every snow lover, no matter their skill level, will find something on this mountain that will put a grin on their face and some fresh tracks behind them in the snow. FACTS: Summit elevation: 6,638'; Vertical drop: 628'; Lifts: 6; Runs: 22.
Combined slope ratings: 36% Easiest; 42% More Difficult; 20% Most Difficult; 2% Expert Only
Your Club has arranged lodging in both the Historic Sun Valley Main Lodge and the associated condominiums. Guests in the lodge are presented with an entirely new experience with 108 re-appointed and larger guestrooms, a 20,000 square foot destination spa, a world class fitness center and yoga studio, a glass enclosed outdoor pool and pool café, and all new re-imagined and re-appointed restaurants, lounges, lobbies and event space. Sun Valley’s Lodge apartments and standard condos form a convenient horseshoe around the village, putting each one within a leisurely 10-minute stroll from the Lodge. Each condo unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen and spacious living areas, making them a comfortable and easy home away from home.
The following three types of accommodations have been reserved for this trip:
Lodge Premier King Hotel Rooms
Sun Valley Deluxe Lodge Apartments
Sun Valley Standard Condominiums
- Standard Condominium: $1,375 per person for 2 Bedroom/2 Bath with Quad Occupancy
- Deluxe Apartment: $1,780 per person for 2 Bedroom/2 Bath with Quad Occupancy
- Main Lodge Premier King Hotel Room: $1,860 per person with Double Occupancy
TRIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Round trip air between Orlando (MCO) and Boise (BOI) Airports
Delta Airline Roundtrip: MCO to BOI (1-stop in SLC)
04 MAR 2017: DL 1214 MCO to SLC 0720 A / 1021 A
04 MAR 2017: DL 4688 SLC to BOI 1110 A / 1227 PM
11 MAR 2017: DL 4495 BOI to SLC 1147 AM /1255 PM
11 MAR 2017: DL 1997 SLC to MCO 500 PM / 1120 PM
Note: Airline and flights are subject to change up to 90 days out from trip departure
- Airline baggage fees are not included in the package price
- Ground transportation from Boise to Sun Valley Lodge (approx. 2.5 hour bus ride)
- Grocery and beverage stop on the drive to Sun Valley
- 7-Nights lodging in the Sun Valley Lodge or Sun Valley Lodge Condominiums
- Luggage handling and gratuity for the bus and at the Sun Valley Lodge are included
- Pre-Trip Party, Welcome Reception, and Après-ski parties are included
- Have your own air to the Boise Airport -- subtract $550 from the above prices
- Single Supplements are available -- price varies with lodging option selected
- We have discounted lift passes of $310 for a 5-day pass and $382 for 6-days are not included in above price. This is nearly 50% off the normal group rate.